Friday, January 28, 2011

Vacation!

So, we're planning our first REAL vacation, ever!

We're going to Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin in February. We'll be staying at Hotel Rome in the Mt. Olympus Resort for two nights and Christmas Mountain Villagen for two nights. We're actually staying five nights, we just haven't fnished planning yet!

Mt. Olympus has an indoor amusement park and an indoor waterpark, and both are included in our stay! They're also throwing in ski lift tickets to the other resort we'll be staying at. No, I'm not trying to sell it to you, I'm just excited!!! We'll be staying in one of the Caesar Suites.

Christmas Mountain Village is a timeshare type property. Chris and I plan on skiing, and maybe Zack if I can talk him into it. Chris' parents are also coming along on this trip to play with Alyssa & Zack while we re skiing.

I am beyond excited!! I think we are all going to have so much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment