Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My VERY FIRST Blog!!!!

Woohooo!!!! Its my very first post on my very first blog!
I realized I NEEDED this today, when I began en extra long "status update" for Facebook. I realized I really do have more to say than any person in their right mind would want to hear. So, for anyone who just may be outside their mind, you can read it all here. My rablings.

This blog starts the day after Alyssa's birthday, who just turned four by the way. FOUR. I cannot believe my baby is getting so big. Well, actually she's not. I took her to the doctor today, and again... shes not gaining, and has actually lost, weight. This has been an ongoing concern/battle for a while. She'll be having some tests done at Children's Hospital in Omaha this Friday.

She also had an Ophthalmologist (which I did not know how to spell correctly until about two months ago) appointment this afternoon. She needs eye surgery. The doctor prescribed "prisms", little sticker like things that go on her glasses lense. Supposedly these will help the doctor in making surgical preparations. She HATES them, and has managed to peel them off, just before bed. What to do?"

I'm tired... and have a horrible heatburn... and Chris just got home from work... consider this your saving grace of what would have been a much longer very first blog ramble. :) Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment